New product alert: Cat plushies!

I have another cat-themed release scheduled for October 1st at the South Mitten's Kittens Rescue craft fair! Introducing...


CAT HEAD PLUSHIES!!!


Aren't these just too cute? I am SO obsessed with these! Every time I finish one, I show my husband and we both squeal in our "it's-a-cute-kitty" voices.


Cat head plushies will be debuting at the SMKR craft fair in Milford, MI on October 1st, but don't fret - these will be added to my permanent collection! As soon as I made one of them, I started having visions of creating custom cat heads based on customer photos. Wouldn't that be a lovely way to honor the memory of a beloved lost cat, or commemorate the adoption of a new one?


Keep an eye out on my Etsy shop, social media, and here on the blog for the online release of cat heads!


Cat head plushies will retail for $25 in person. As with the cat bookmarks, 30% of the profits from all sales made on October 1st (in-person AND online) will benefit the South Mitten's Kittens Rescue. Mark your calendars if you want your purchase with me to support the cat rescue!


The pattern for these is Four Cat Head by Hain Chan on Ravelry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaity's Corner: Grusha's Scarf from Pokemon Violet

It's time for a pivot.

7 Uses for a handmade drawstring bag